“Half of democracy is just showing up.” —Ralph Nader
When THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN AMERICA airs on October 5, you will have an opportunity to spend two hours in your living room, enjoying and learning from the generous spirit of Daniel Ellsberg, and the startling repercussions from his acts of conscience. And then what? Will you simply watch the news, and go to bed? Consider instead, the opportunity to:
• Connect with your friends, children, neighbors, and colleagues at work and church and temple and school to talk about the meaning of moral courage and courageous truth-telling.
• Talk to us about your ideas on how to use the film, e.g. to inspire more whistle-blowers and bolder journalists and Congresspersons like Hedrick Smith and Mike Gravel in the film.
• Celebrate citizen-activists like Randy Kehler.
• Recommend an educational purchase to your local library, church or school.
• Tell your friends, so they can do the same.
• Write an op-ed to your paper about the urgent need for a U.S. foreign policy that rejects empire, militarism, support of dictators and nuclear threats and instead is based on diplomacy, human rights, and fairness.
• Connect with organizations listed on this site (or recommend others to us!) whose work will advance the cause of peace and freedom.
• Send us your thoughts and ideas for reaching more people.
• Share this page with those who might care!
Digital Assets – download all
• Banner image – 800 x 260 (jpg, 116k)
• Horizontal thumbnail – 100 x 64 (jpg, 30k)
• Vertical thumbnail – 150 x 202 (jpg, 76k)
• PDF flier for outreach – 8.5 x 11 (.pdf, 736k)
• YouTube trailer link
• Synopses/Descriptions of various lengths (pdf, 132k)
• Follow Dan on Twitter
• Become a fan on Facebook and then share it with your friends
Option-click or right-click to download
Promotional Stills (ZIP, 25mb)
Production Stills (ZIP, 12.6mb)
Movie Poster (JPG, 1.5mb)
Synopses/Descriptions of various lengths (PDF)